Saint Clement Church
642 West Deming Place
Chicago, IL 60614
Saint Clement Parish has a parking lot located on the south side of Deming, across from the church. Those visiting the church are welcome to park in this lot. Please note, on Sundays (and eventful days), double-parking occurs in our lot.
During Sunday Masses, there are other free parking options available: Parishioners may park for free in parts of the Alcott School lots between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on Sundays. No validation slip is needed. Park in the spots along the west fence of the lot accessible from Wrightwood; or in the lot accessible from the back of the Wrightwood lot (enter on Wrightwood, drive through the lot and open the gate), or from Drummond by going through the alley.
Street parking and other pay parking options are available throughout the neighborhood. Be sure to read posted street signage.
We are easily accessible by public transportation.
- Take the Clark Street bus (#22) or Broadway bus (#36), exit at Clark and Deming, walk two blocks west on Deming.
- Take the Diversey Parkway bus (#76) to Orchard, walk four blocks south to Deming Place.
- Take the Fullerton Avenue bus (#74), exit at Fullerton and Lincoln, walk two blocks east on Fullerton to Orchard, and walk two blocks north on Orchard.
Train (the "El")
- Take the Red, Brown, or Purple El Line to the Fullerton stop, walk east on Fullerton to Orchard, walk north on Orchard two blocks.
- Take the Brown or Purple El Line to the Diversey stop; walk east on Diversey to Orchard, walk south on Orchard four blocks.
For more information, contact the CTA at 312-836-7000 or go to www.yourcta.com.
Disabled Access and Elevators: There is a no-parking zone in front of the rectory for dropping off those in wheelchairs or otherwise disabled and a ramp leading into the church during construction. There is a disabled-accessible restroom in the sacristy. There is ramped access to the sacristy from the church. For assistance, please ask an usher.
For assistance, please inquire at the reception desk.Saint Clement Parish has a parking lot located on the south side of Deming, across from the church. Those visiting the church are welcome to park in this lot. Please note, on Sundays (and eventful days), double-parking occurs in our lot.